3.15.2007

mar 15 ~ more me.. me.. me!!!

i'm just starting to collect pics from other ppl... and... below are more from sean... and patrick....

a washroom break.... first one .. going from swiss to france
love this shot.... credit to sean
why am i always in sean's photos?... here's me wandering
and me again.. walking down lyon.. in front of him....
at palais ideal... climbing up the 'sand castle'.. haha...
us playing with the mirror at our hotel in belfort
the pyramid at ronchamp....a good view from up there
group shot!!! but not everyone is here... almost all

3 comments:

Ling said...

as usual i love the pics!
my favorite is the one where you've taken a pic of the street but the people are blurred, while the street is clear and focused.. so beautiful!!
have fun on your upcoming trip hehe~~

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIUL ... too beautiful...
I jealous.. u saw so many beautiful architecture.... u know what' sexciting for me in trt? Bruce Mau coming for lecture..but then that's noth in comparison to what u're seeing lor.....

Mui....

Anonymous said...

when are you coming back?