5.23.2007

may 23 ~ last days in bern

sorry everyone for keeping u all waiting....

its always so busy near the end of the term... final crit is always a mess... and this time it includes an exhibition/pack up and go/europe trip after.... i didnt get a chance to upload some last photos.... so.. seeing how i have finally settled in hk for the summer... i can go back and organize my photos...

so... to recap... in bern... our studio took place at "progr"... its a center for arts and cultural activities... an old high school with lots of rooms available for artists to rent... so we had 2 rooms:

this was the hallway/stairway....
this is one of the exhibition room... we were setting up for our exhibition
here is another room... we had 3 rooms in total...
my spot... (my work/model/drawings)
the entire set up.... it was all the same... on variable was the table height....
a closer look
more setting up...
see the suspended boards?...
guests coming to see our exhibit....
opening night... wine..!!!!


food... look.. its all gone...


i found myself a nice couch.. .and plopped myself on it... so relaxing....
so.. thats the last pics i have of bern.... and.. that pretty much wraps up this switzerland dsa blog... but.. i think what i'll do is post my europe trip architecture pics here too... it goes better here than on my normal blog :)
thanks for all the supporters of this blog.... now.. time to switch back to my other one :)
this summer's special: cylyna in hk!!!

No comments: